The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria is inviting applications for the appointment of external Solicitor for the College.
1. The Solicitor shall represent the College in cases in Courts;
2. He or she shall serve as Legal Adviser to the College whenever called upon to do so;
3. He or she shall act as Solicitor to Panels instituted within the College where appropriate;
4. He or she shall provide Medico-Legal Training Courses when called upon to do so;
5. The Contract will be on a retainership basis and will be for a tenure of one year in the first instance renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance or as may be determined by the Governing Board.
The appropriate candidate must be an experienced Lawyer with a minimum of ten (10) years practice experience in litigation and a background or additional experience in Medico-Legal Jurisprudence.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit his/her application to the office of the Registrar, National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, Km 26, Lagos–Badagry Expressway Ijanikin, Lagos State, within two weeks from the date of this publication.
Only qualified applicants will be short-listed and contacted for Interview.
Prof. Oluwole Atoyebi, FMCS