National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria announces commencement of registration for the 2020 Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesia (PGDA) Examination.
This examination is only for those who have gone through the required training of the Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesia Programme
(a) Each candidate must complete the application form fully, correctly and honestly. Any false
information will automatically disqualify the candidate.
(b) Application submitted after the closing date or incorrectly/incompletely filled or not accompanied
with the appropriate information will also not be processed. Submission of incomplete forms/documents shall lead to disqualification and College shall not enter into any correspondence with such applicants.
Examination will hold in November 2020
Written papers will take place at College Auditorium. Km 26, Lagos-Badagry Express way, Ijanikin, Lagos while the Oral Examination including logbook will hold at Department of Anaesthesia, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, Lagos.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesia Programme
- Registration as an Associate Diplomate with the College at the beginning of training. The fee is thirty thousand naira only (N30,000.00k)
- Completion of 12 uninterrupted months of training in accredited institution
- Possession of the MBBS certificate or its equivalent registrable with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Possession of the NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Full MDCN registration certificate and current practicing license or evidence of payment.
- Log book of 500 cases with appropriate distribution in subspecialties as specified in the Faculty Handbook.
- Certificate of Training duly signed by the Head of Training Institution or his/her designated representative.
Mode of Payment
(1) Examination fees: ₦100,000.00k payable through remita.net
Log on to www.remita.net, b.Click “Pay a Federal Government Agency” link, c. Enter ” National post”, d. Click on National post graduate Medical College of Nigeria, e. Select service/purpose ( from the draw down), f. Fill other details., g. Click proceed to payment., h. Select how you want to pay eg. ATM Cards,Bank Branch etc., i. Complete payment, j. Print RRR receipt.
(2) Associate Diplomates Annual Subscription – ₦10,000.00k payable to Zenith Bank Account Number 1010778138 through funds transfer only. (Associate Fellows of the College are exempted from this)
Closing date for the submission of forms is Wednesday, September 30, 2020
For inquiries/complaints. Please mail email@example.com or Whatsapp 08069240745
Professor Owoidoho Udofia FMCPsych