NAPOSTMED VENTURES LIMITED 11th October 2022
Quotations are invited from registered Contractors for the supply of the under-listed items:
|1||Hp LaserJet Enterprise M609, Black and White Printer||1|
|2||Duplo Sharp MX314N Photocopier||1|
Please note that the total contract sum will attract the deduction of 7.5% VAT, 5% Withholding Tax, and 1% Stamp Duty.
In order to be considered, bidders are expected to be registered as Federal Government Contractors, in the appropriate categories with the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers, domiciled at the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – visit https://federalcontractors.bpp.gov.ng
As part of their submission, bidders are expected to show evidence of registration with the BPP by submitting the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years, valid till 31st December 2022;
- Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022;
- Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF)Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022;
- Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal contractors, Consultants, and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid till 31st December 2022;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the College, a former or present Director, Shareholder or any pecuniary interest in the bid and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years – 2019, 2020, 2021;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letter of Awards, Job Completion Certificates etc.;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the names and nationalities of Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS
All quotations should be enclosed in a sealed envelope and registered in the College Registrar’s Office before submission into the Tenders’ Box (in the College Registrar’s Office) not later than 12.00 noon, 25th October 2022
Job quoted for should be clearly indicated at the top left hand corner of the bid envelope, and Bidding Company’s Name indicated on the reverse side. The outer envelope should contain two (2) sealed envelopes with the quotations, one marked “Original” and the other marked “Copy”.
Only quotations received from eligible/registered contractors, submitted into the Tenders’ Box as stated above, shall be entertained.
Mrs. S. E. Ifeanyi-Ochei
Secretary, Tenders’ Board
For: College Registrar