NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NIGERIA
KM 26, LAGOS-BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, P.M.B. 2003, IJANIKIN, LAGOS
10th January, 2023
INVITATION TO TENDER
Quotations are invited from eligible Contractors for the Supply of the under-listed items:
|1.||3-in-one Printer/Photocopier/Scanner||HP Laserjet Pro MFPM 428fdw||1 Units|
- Interested bidders are advised to liaise with the Procurement Unit for further clarification before submitting their bids.
- The total contract sum will attract the deduction of 7.5% VAT, 5% Withholding Tax, and 1% Stamp Duty.
In order to be considered, bidders are expected to be registered as Federal Government Contractors in the appropriate categories with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – visit https://federalcontractors.bpp.gov.ng
As part of their submission, bidders are expected to show evidence of registration with the BPP by submitting the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF)Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the College a former or present Director, shareholder or any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Account for the last (3) years –2020, 2021, 2022.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letter of Awards, Job Completion Certificates etc.;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Prospective bidders are to submit two (2) hard copies each of the technical bid (documents to show compliance with eligibility criteria) and financial bid (table of bid prices), packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or Financial Bid”. A soft copy of the financial bid should be submitted in MS Excel or MS Word format (in a flash drive) and added to the envelope. Thereafter, the two sealed envelopes should be put together in a bigger sealed envelope and addressed to the College Registrar.
The bid should be registered in the College Registrar’s Office before submission into the Tenders’ Box (in the College Registrar’s office) not later than12.00 Noon Tuesday 17th, January 2023.
Only quotations received from eligible/registered contractors, submitted into the Tenders’ Box as stated above, shall be entertained.
Mrs. Adesina M. Y.
Secretary, Tenders’ Board
For: College Registrar