Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 18 months part-time Diploma in Family Medicine programme of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria for the 2023/2024 session.
Closing Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
General Admission Requirements
1. Candidates wishing to enrol into the programme must be qualified Medical Practitioners with Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery or its Equivalent who are fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
2. NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of Exemption from the NYSC
3. Additional qualifications or Fellowship in other specialties can also apply.
Duration of the Programme
The Diploma in Family Medicine is an 18-Month programme ran on Part-time basis. The programme runs on weekends of Friday evenings and the whole of Saturdays at quarterly intervals covering six (6) modules of lectures and practical sessions.
- All documents required to be uploaded are:
1. MBBS Certificate
2. Certificate of Full Registration by MDCN
3. NYSC Certificate or Exemption
4. Current Practicing License or Receipt of renewal (Not older than last years if current year is not available).
5. Birth Certificate
6. Passport Photograph and
7. Evidence of Payment of all fees
- Fees payable for the Programme
DFM Processing Fee: ₦25,000
Associate Diplomates Registration: ₦30,000
Quarterly Fee: ₦150,000
Examination Fee: ₦200,000
Convocation Fee: ₦350,000
- how to pay to remita.net:
a. Log on to www.remita.net,
b. Click “Pay FGN and State TSA” link,
c. Enter ” National post”,
d. Click on National post graduate Medical College of Nigeria,
e. Select service/purpose ( Select from the drop down),
f. Fill other details.,
g. Select how you want to pay, Bank Branch or Online,
h. Complete payment,
i. Print RRR receipt.
Please ensure all required documents including evidence of payment of the above fees are ready before filling of the form. If the application is not completed, You will be required to start afresh. Multiple submission is not allowed.]
|1||Dr Lamkur SHEDUL||DFM Committee Chairmanemail@example.com|
|2||Dr Fatai Akindele OLANIYAN||DFM Committee Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Dr Nicholas D. BAAMLONG||DFM Comm. Member & Faculty Chairmanemail@example.com|
|4||Prof Ita B. OKOKON||DFM Comm. Member & Faculty Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|