Please ensure all required documents including evidence of payment of the above fees are ready before filling of the form. If the application is not completed, You will be required to start afresh. Multiple submission is not allowed.
- All documents required to be uploaded are:
- 1. Degree certificates, Change of name (if applicable),
- 2. Passport photograph, MDCN Certificate,
- 3. NYSC discharge or exemption certificate,
- 4. Evidence of Application payment (scanned teller or online receipt),
- 5. Current Practicing License or Receipt of renewal (Not older than last years if current year is not available).
- Pay the 25,000 non-refundable processing fee payable to remita.net following the guide below:
a. Log on to www.remita.net,
b. Click “Pay FGN and State TSA” link,
c. Enter ” National post”,
d. Click on National post graduate Medical College of Nigeria,
e. Select service/purpose ( Select from the drop down),
f. Fill other details.,
g. Select how you want to pay, Bank Branch or Online,
h. Complete payment,
i. Print RRR receipt.
Click here to register: https://forms.gle/A4dSHktV1YDxhV8cA