Quotations are invited from registered Contractors for the following:
- FUMIGATION OF COLLEGE BUILDINGS AND PREMISES
Please note that the total contract sum will attract the deduction of 7.5% VAT, 5% Withholding Tax, and 1% Stamp Duty.
NB: Interested bidders are advised to liaise with the Head, Works Department for inspection of the premises and further clarification before submitting their bids.
In order to be considered, bidders are expected to be registered as Federal Government Contractors, in the appropriate categories with the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers, domiciled at the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – visit https://federalcontractors.bpp.gov.ng
As part of their submission, bidders are expected to show evidence of registration with the BPP by submitting the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF)Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal contractors, Consultants, and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the College a former or present Director, shareholder or any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years – 2019, 2020, 2021;
- Verification documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letter of Awards, Job Completion Certificates etc.;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the names and Nationalities of Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS
All quotations should be enclosed in a sealed envelope and registered in the College Registrar’s Office before submission into the Tenders’ Box (in the College Registrar’s Office) not later than 12.00 noon, 1st April, 2022.
Job quoted for should be clearly indicated at the top left hand corner of the bid envelope, and Bidding Company’s Name indicated on the reverse side. The outer envelope should contain two (2) sealed envelopes with the quotations, one marked “Original” and the other marked “Copy”.
Only quotations received from eligible/registered contractors, submitted into the Tenders’ Box as stated above, shall be entertained.
Mrs. S. E. Ifeanyi-Ochei
Secretary, Tenders’ Board
For: College Registrar