NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NIGERIA
KM 26, LAGOS-BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, P.M.B. 2003, IJANIKIN, LAGOS
4th April, 2023
INVITATION TO TENDER
Quotations are invited from registered Contractors for the supply of the under-listed items for 2023 College Convocation Ceremonies:
- LOT 1:
- Production of Academic Gowns, Panels, Hoods & Caps (Fellowship and MD)
- LOT 2:
- Production of Plaques
- Production of Certificate Scrolls
- LOT 3: PRINTABLE ITEMS
- Convocation Programme
- College President’s Address
- Convocation Lecture Booklet
- Luncheon Cards
- Invitation Cards
- LOT 4: PROVISION OF LUNCH (PACKED AND PLATED)
- Interested bidders for each Lot are advised to visit the Procurement Unit of the College to view the sample of the items and for further clarification.
- Interested bidders for Lot 3 are expected to produce samples of the items and submit along with their bids.
- Also, the company with the winning bid would be required to produce artwork/ sample for approval before proceeding with the contract.
- Please note that the total contract sum will attract the deduction of 7.5% VAT, 5% Withholding Tax, and 1% Stamp Duty.
In order to be considered, bidders are expected to be registered as Federal Government Contractors, in the appropriate categories with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – visit https://federalcontractors.bpp.gov.ng
As part of their submission, bidders are expected to show evidence of registration with the BPP by submitting the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the College a former or present Director, shareholder or any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Account for the last (3) years – 2020, 2021, 2022.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letter of Awards, Job Completion Certificates etc.;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letterhead Paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the LOT desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or Financial Bid”. The soft copy of the financial bid (Table of Bid Prices) should also be submitted in MS Excel or MS Word format (in a flash drive) and added to the envelope. Thereafter, the two sealed envelopes should be put together in a bigger sealed envelope and addressed to the College Registrar.
The bid should be registered in the College Registrar’s Office before submission into the Tenders Box (in the College Registrar’s office) not later than 12.00 Noon Friday 28th April, 2023.
Only quotations received from eligible/registered contractors, submitted into the Tenders Box as stated above, shall be entertained.
Mrs. Adesina M. Y.
Secretary, Tenders Board
For: College Registrar