NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NIGERIA
KM 26, LAGOS-BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, P.M.B. 2003, IJANIKIN, LAGOS
30th October, 2023
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR 2023 CAPITAL PROJECT
The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, in compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007 hereby solicits for Technical and Financial bids from qualified and interested contractors for the under-listed project to be funded from the Capital Grant for 2023.
Construction/Provision of Hospital/Health Centre.
- SCOPE OF WORK
Please the scope of work is as detailed in the Drawings and Bill of Quantities in the Tender Documents.
In order to be considered, bidders are expected to be registered as Federal Government Contractors, in the appropriate categories with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – visit https://federalcontractors.bpp.gov.ng
As part of their submission, bidders are expected to show evidence of registration with the BPP by submitting the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC); including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7
- Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Evidence of financial capability to handle the job by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the College a former or present Director, shareholder or any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications. Deployed Staff are expected to have COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, with evidence of current professional practice license 2023.
- Company’s Audited Account for the last (3) years – 2020, 2021, 2022.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years with Federal Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies including Letter of Awards, Valuation Certificate, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the project.
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease.
NOTE: All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letterhead Paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Tender Documents are to be collected from the Procurement Unit between the working hours of 9.00 am and 4.00 pm daily upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of One hundred thousand naira only (₦100,000.00) paid into the College REMITA Account: Tender Fee. The photocopy of the receipt should be attached to the Tender Documents.
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for the project, two (2) hard copies each of the technical bid, packaged in a sealed envelope and clearly marked as “Technical Bid”. The soft copy of the technical bid should also be submitted in PDF format (in a flash drive) and added to the envelope. Thereafter, the sealed envelope should be addressed to:
The College Registrar
National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
Km 26, Lagos Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos
The bid should be registered in the College Registrar’s Office before submission into the Tenders Box (in the College Registrar’s office) not later than 12.00 Noon on Wednesday 13th December 2023.
Only quotations received from eligible/registered contractors, submitted into the Tenders Box as stated above, shall be entertained.
- BID OPENING
The bid opening ceremony would take place on the same date, Wednesday 13th December, 2023 immediately after the closure of bid submission, at the College Boardroom, NPMCN, Ijanikin, Lagos State.
Representatives of bidding companies are expected to be present at the bid opening ceremony.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- All submissions must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidders.
- The evaluation of the received documents shall be strictly based on the requirements specified in this invitation to tender.
- The submitted bids should be orderly.
- The bidders must bear all the costs.
- Only pre-qualified bidders at the technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids submission and opening.
- The College is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- For further clarification /enquiries, please contact the Procurement Unit by Email: email@example.com.
Prof. F. A. Arogundade, FMCP