NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NIGERIA
KM 26, LAGOS-BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, P.M.B. 2003, IJANIKIN, LAGOS
Date: 18th October, 2023
The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, in compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007 hereby solicits for Technical and Financial Bids from qualified and interested contractors for the PARTITIONING OF MUSEUM AND JOURNAL UNIT.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the project is stated in the Bill of Quantities (BOQ) attached.
- Interested bidders are advised to liaise with the Procurement Unit and HoD Works of the College for further clarification before submitting their bids.
- The total contract sum will attract the deduction of 7.5% VAT.
In order to be considered, bidders are expected to be registered as Federal Government Contractors in the appropriate categories with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – visit https://federalcontractors.bpp.gov.ng
As part of their submission, bidders are expected to show evidence of registration with the BPP by submitting the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC); including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7
- Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Evidence of financial capability to handle the job by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the College a former or present Director, shareholder or any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications. Deployed Staff are expected to have COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, with evidence of current professional practice license 2023.
- Company’s Audited Account for the last (3) years – 2020, 2021, 2022.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years with Federal Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies including Letter of Awards, Valuation Certificate, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the project.
NOTE: All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letterhead Paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDERS DOCUMENTS
The Tender Documents are to be collected from Procurement Unit of the College between the working hours of 9.00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. daily from Monday to Friday upon payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten thousand naira only (₦10,000.00) into the College REMITA Account: Tender Fee. The photocopy of the receipt should be attached to the Tender Documents.
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Prospective bidders are to submit two (2) hard copies each of the technical bid (documents to show compliance with eligibility criteria) and financial bid (table of bid prices), packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid” A soft copy of the financial bid should be submitted in MS Excel or MS Word format (in a flash drive) and added to the envelope. Thereafter, the two sealed envelopes should be put together in a bigger sealed envelope and addressed to:
The College Registrar
National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
Km 26, Lagos Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos.
The bid should be registered in the College Registrar’s Office before submission into the Tenders Box (in the College Registrar’s office) not later than12.00 Noon Tuesday 31st October, 2023.
Only quotations received from eligible/registered contractors, submitted into the Tenders Box as stated above, shall be entertained.
Mrs. Adesina M. Y.
For: College Registrar