National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria announces commencement of registration for the 2023 Diploma in Family Medicine (DFM) Examination.
This examination is only for those who have gone through the required training of the Diploma in Family Medicine programme
(a) Each candidate must complete the application form fully, correctly and honestly. Any false information will automatically disqualify the candidate.
(b) Application submitted after the closing date or incorrectly/incompletely filled or not accompanied with the appropriate information will also not be processed. Submission of incomplete forms/documents shall lead to disqualification and College shall not enter into any correspondence with such applicants.
(c) On completion of registration and payment formalities, an examination notification slip will be issued which must be brought to the examinations.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesia Programme
- Completion of 12 uninterrupted months of training in accredited institution
- Possession of the MBBS certificate or its equivalent registrable with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Possession of the NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Full MDCN registration certificate and current practicing license or evidence of payment.
- Log book of 500 cases with appropriate distribution in subspecialties as specified in the Faculty Handbook.
- Certificate of Training duly signed by the Head of Training Institution or his/her designated representative.
Fees and Mode of Payment
(1) Registration fee to access the form: ₦25,000.00k
(2) Associate Diplomate Registration: ₦30,000.00k
(3) Associate Diplomates Annual Subscription: ₦10,000.00k
(4) Examination fees: ₦200,000.00k payable through remita.net
How to pay
a. Log on to www.remita.net,
b. Click “Pay TSA & States” link,
c. Select FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria
d. Who do you want to pay: Enter ” National post”,
e. Click on National post graduate Medical College of Nigeria,
f. Name of service/purpose: Select from the dropdown
g. Fill other details and Click on SUBMIT
h. Select how you want to pay eg. ATM Cards,Bank Branch etc.,
i. Complete payment
Evidence of payment to be uploaded and submitted with form.
You are required to download the two documents below, fill and upload same before clicking on the submit button.
Candidates Declaration Form for NPMCN Exam – DOWNLOAD
Training Center/Institution Approval Form – DOWNLOAD
Please ensure all required documents including evidence of payment of the above fees are ready before filling of the form. If the application is not completed. You will be required to start afresh. Multiple submission is not allowed.