National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria announces the commencement of registration for the 2024 Postgraduate Diploma in Audiological Medicine Examination.
This examination is only for those who have completed the Course period of the Postgraduate Diploma in Audiological Medicine Programme.
(a) Each candidate must complete the application form fully, correctly, and honestly. Any false
information will automatically disqualify the candidate.
(b) Application submitted after the closing date or incorrectly/incompletely filled or not accompanied with the appropriate information will also not be processed. Submission of incomplete forms/documents shall lead to disqualification and the College shall not enter into any correspondence with such applicants.
(c) On completion of registration and payment formalities, an examination notification slip will be issued which must be brought to the examinations.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Diploma in Audiological Medicine
1. Completion of 18 uninterrupted months of course period in an accredited institution
2. Minimum of 70% attendance at the lectures.
3. Full MDCN registration certificate and current practicing license or evidence of payment.
4. Log book – Observations of at least 50% of the procedures as per the log book
5. Performance of at least 50 %of prescribed procedures.
6. Certificate of Training duly signed by the Head of Training Institution or his/her designated representative.
Fees and Mode of Payment
1. Course fee of Two hundred Thousand naira (₦200,000) only. Payable on Remita Platform to the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria. Please select Faculty Courses – ORL.
2. Examination fee of Two hundred Thousand naira (₦200,000) payable on Remita Platform to the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria: Select Diplomate Exam Fees
3. Annual Fellows due of Fifty thousand Naira (₦50,000) annually payable for course period of eighteen (18) months, total payment of One hundred thousand naira (₦100,000). Payment is to be made on College Portal via Fellows individual Portal page.
4. Postgraduate Diploma Registration Fees (₦25,000) Payable on Remita Platform to the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria. Please select “Associate Diplomate Registration”
You are required to download the two documents below, fill and upload same before clicking on the submit button.
Please ensure all required documents including evidence of payment of the above fees are ready before filling of the form. If the application is not completed. You will be required to start afresh. Multiple submission is not allowed.