Quotations are invited from eligible Contractors for the Provision of Lunch (Buffet) for the September 2022 Convocation Ceremony of the College.
The total contract sum will attract the deduction of 7.5% VAT, 5% Withholding Tax, and 1% Stamp Duty.
In order to be considered, bidders are expected to be registered as Federal Government Contractors in the appropriate categories with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – visit https://federalcontractors.bpp.gov.ng
As part of their submission, bidders are expected to show evidence of registration with the BPP by submitting the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the College is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Account for the last (3) years –2019, 2020, 2021.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letter of Awards, Job Completion Certificates etc.;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Prospective bidders are to submit two (2) hard copies each of the technical bid (documents to show compliance with eligibility criteria) and financial bid (table of bid prices), packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or Financial Bid”. Thereafter, the two sealed envelopes should be put together in a bigger sealed envelope and addressed to the College Registrar.
NB: The soft copy of the financial bid and the technical bid should be submitted in a flash drive and added to the bid envelope. The financial bid should be in MS Excel or word format, while the technical bid should be scanned in PDF format.
The bid should be registered in the College Registrar’s Office before submission into the Tenders’ Box (in the College Registrar’s office) not later than12.00 Noon Thursday 9th June, 2022.
Only quotations received from eligible/registered contractors, submitted into the Tenders’ Box as stated above, shall be entertained.
Mrs. S. E. Ifeanyi-Ochei
Secretary, Tenders’ Board
For: College Registrar