NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NIGERIA
EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT 8th September 2022
Application are invited for qualified firm as External Auditors.
The tenure of the External Auditor shall be one (1) year in the first instance
renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance in accordance with
Guidelines on the appointment of Auditors for Federal Government Parastatals.
The tenure of the External Auditor shall not exceed five (5) continuous years.
The Audit firm to be appointed must have registered or renewed its registration
with the office of the Auditor General for the Federation for the year for which
appointment is being sought.
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH IN APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT
AS EXTERNAL AUDITOR ARE:
1. Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs commission
2. Evidence of registration with office of the Auditor General for the Federation
3. Evidence of company current tax clearance certificates for the last 3 years
4. Licence to practice as an Audit firm
5. Clearance certificate from Nigeria Social Insurance Trust fund
6. National Pension Commission clearance certificate
7. Certificate of compliance from industrial training fund.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested External Auditors firm should direct fifteen copies of a formal
application with copies of relevant documents to the College Registrar.
3 weeks from date of publication.
The application must be addressed and sent to:
The College Registrar
National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
KM 26 Lagos – Badagry Expressway
Prof. Fatiu Arogundade, MD, FMCP